Friday, October 31, 2008

HAPPY HALLOWEEN

We just wanted to wish everyone a safe and fun Halloween weekend. Bryan will be working the final regular season football game tonight and I am going to attempt to drive to my parents house so I can see my  nieces. There is still no little one. I seem to be stuck at a 4 and 80%. If she hasn't arrived by the time I see the Dr on Thursday, she will officially schedule an induction on Tuesday, Nov. 10th. We will let you know when we actually have her. I think she is being just a little stubborn and my aunt says she is going to be a typical woman, always running late and having attitude. Who knows. Have a great weekend. 

1 comment:

Greg and Lisa said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Greg told me Miss Emma joined the family today! We're so happy for you guys! Hope everyone is doing well! Can't wait to see pictures!