Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day 2009

My cousin Melina her daughter Leah, myself and Emma
                               My two favorite women, Mom and Emma

                              I will treasure this picture forever. 

I wanted to wish all the mommies and mommies to be a Happy Mother's Day. My hubby, daughter and fur daughter have made my first Mother's Day so special. I received a beautiful heart shaped necklace with a saying on the back about mothers and a couple of cds, dvd, and a book that I had read about. Yesterday my mom surprised me and we went to get our hair done. I was so excited because I had been talking about going and getting it cut then Bryan and I went on a date yesterday afternoon. I want to thank my mother in law for giving me the wonderful husband that I have and tell her how much we love her. I also want to wish my sister in laws a wonderful day and look forward to spending time with them this summer on the family vacation. To my mom, I love you from the bottom of my heart and now understand all the things you tried explaining when I was growing up. You are wonderful woman that has endured alot and couldn't ask for a better mom. 

1 comment:

Greg and Lisa said...

Love, love, love that last picture! Hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day!