Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day!


Emma throwing a fit

Emma and Daddy - 2 days old
The first time Bryan held Emma

Emma wanted to tell Daddy Happy Father's Day! I just want to tell Bryan that he is an amazing father and husband and can't wait to watch how he grows with Emma. We love you! I also wanted to post the poem that I had put on Bryan's frame. I thought it was so appropriate being his father's day.

My Daddy's Hand
Daddy, Take my hand in yours and you will plainly see,
How very much I need you now to love and care for me.
As my little hand grows, I will need you even more,
Everything I do in life, I have never done before.
Teach me to be kind and loving, sharing and forgiving,
Show me through your acts of love the pure joy of living.
The years will pass by quickly and one day I will be grown,
I will pass what you have taught me onto children of my own.
Hold me always in your thoughts and remember when we are apart,
The special love between a child and a daddy's heart.

Bryan and I would also like to wish our Dads a Happy Father's Day and same to all the other dads out there.

1 comment:

Greg and Lisa said...

Hope you guys had a great Father's Day! Love the poem! Sounds like you guys have a lot of traveling coming up! Have a great time and take lots of pictures! Oh, and sign me up for whatever coupons/discounts you have! I love it! You can send them to our google email which is gregandlisa7.22.06@gmail.com

Talk to you guys later!