Friday, April 17, 2009

Emma's First Tooth

I have been blogging now since Emma was 2 months that she was teething but the tooth just wasn't coming through. Well tonight when I was getting her ready for bed and putting her orajel on, I felt something sharp when I rubbed over the gum. After trying to keep her tongue away for a second we were able to see it poking up. We are so excited. When it comes through a little more I will get a picture and post it. Ms. Holly said she had just been so happy, excited and playing today and did not have any medicine or problems. I guess we know now why. 

Thinking about some things earlier while I was in the kitchen watching Bryan and Emma playing and laughing in the Bumbo and swing, I kind of chuckled to myself. Our lives have changed so much. When we were dating or first married on Friday nights we could just pick up and go to the movies or play rock band with friends or decide to dash to dinner. Now our lives consist of leaving the office at 5 and driving to pick Emma up at Ms. Holly's. Tonight we went to Lowe's to look at plants and flowers because I'm ready to landscape. When we got home dinner was started and I fed Emma her fruit and cereal and played after we changed into jjs. Yes our life has been full of hectic times, changes and firsts but they are wonderful and actually keep getting better. 

No comments: