Friday, December 11, 2009

Thanksgiving

We spent Thanksgiving in Lawrenceburg this year with my family and I'm very thankful that is how it fell this year. My cousin is leaving for bootcamp next week and will not be back until around March so we were able to spend this day with him before leaving. We had lots of yummy food and a great time visiting. I'm thankful for the time that we get to spend with my family especially my Granny and Ray. Emma enjoyed playing with her cousins especially Leah and my cousin even told Bryan a few stories from when we were growing up.


Emma with Mawmaw and Katie after the full day of festivities
Me and Collin
John and Collin

Aunt Trudie and Collin

Mom and Uncle Gary telling stories of when they were kids
Granny and Emma
Leah passed out on Jerry
Checking the best Black Friday deals

Granny
Collin and Emma

Trying for a Christmas card photo- did not go well

No comments: