Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Pictures and surprises

Me and the cake
My cousin and I. We are 3 weeks apart. Look how much bigger I am compared to her and this is her 3rd child.

The sign in table. Everything was beautiful.

They had some of the neatest ideas and sayings around the room. I thought this was fitting being so close to Halloween.

They hand painted so many of the decorations and gifts.

These were just a few of the pics from my shower this past Sunday. Our work shower is tomorrow and they are so excited and being so secretive. I wanted to update everyone. I had some problems on Monday and had to see the nurse practioner to be monitored. She never could find or see anything but wanted me to follow up today with my doctor. Dr. Bell checked me and I have dialated to a 1 and the baby has dropped which explains why I haven't been feeling her move so much. I go back in the morning to get checked again. I have a feeling she will be here before Halloween. I'll keep you guys updated. Bryan and I will be scurrying around tonight to get some of the necessities finished. Have a great day.

2 comments:

Greg and Lisa said...

Oh my gosh! I'm so anxious and excited for you guys! I can't believe she'll be here in a month! Your shower looks like it was a lot of fun. I love the cake and all the decorations! They did a really good job. Good luck with the check up! We're thinking about you guys! We'll post pictures of the reunion this weekend!

Greg and Lisa said...

Oh, and you look great! I can't believe how much bigger you are compared to your cousin!