Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Updates





We have received Emma's bedding finally. After many months of deciding what her room was going to look like we came to an agreement. I'm posting some pics of the bedding. Also, we have her dresser. My parents were able to find it at a great deal in Lawrenceburg. We are hoping to finish cleaning her room out this weekend and get the holes patched so we can start the painting. I go back to the doctor tomorrow to see what all is going on. Last week when I went, I was measuring shorter than ever and the doctor was a little more concerned. There is a possibility that if the measurement gets any shorter then I will have to go in and have steroid shots just to help with Emma's growth in case she comes early. Their main goal is to get me to 35 weeks. At least if something should happen at that point it won't be as dangerous. I'm posting a pic of my belly so friends and family afar can see the progression. I am now 30 weeks. Poor Bryan is having to help me get off the couch and out of bed more and put up with my bursting into tears at the drop of a hat. I'm also posting a pic of Bryan holding Lilly. After being with me all day, she is inseparable from him at night and on weekends. Well that is all for now. I will have more updates as they come along. We have our baby shower in two weeks and looking forward to seeing a lot of family and friends that I haven't seen in a while.   


No comments: